Live Stream Mass
The weekend mass will be streamed ON YOUTUBE <- Click the link to open the page. The stream will be live for the 5 PM mass as well as recorded for those who want to watch it on Sunday.
In order to safely minister to the Parish, we will be using Flocknote for the Christmas Masses. You and your family will be able to privately sign up for a Mass time on Flocknote.
As we approach the Christmas season, we will share more information about signing up with Flocknote.
A Daily Reflection:
Saturday | 5:00 PM - Streamed on YouTube
Sunday | 7:45, 9:45, 11:45 AM
Daily Mass - In The Church
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM
3:30 - 4:30 pm Saturday
7:00 - 8:00 pm Wednesday
Anyone 10 and under does not have to wear a mask. For everyone's protection, in compliance with Government Mandate, please wear face protection when entering Sacred Heart's facilities.
(Closed weekdays 12 PM -1 PM for staff lunch)
Saturday and Sunday | Closed
The building will be open until 8:00 pm each day for Personal Prayer and Food Pantry donations.
(Weekend and evening hours will open back up after the Pandemic)
If you are new to Parish Giving and want to see a tutorial on how to sign up go to this Youtube Video.
For Lectors and Eucharistic Ministers
For any members of Sacred Heart who are Lectors and Eucharistic Ministers, please call the parish office and let us know which Masses you would be willing to serve. We completely understand if you do not feel comfortable returning to serve yet.
Readings for the week of November 22, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / Ps 23:1-2, 2-3, 5-6  / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46
- Monday: Rv 14:1-3, 4b-5 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 21:1-4
- Tuesday: Rv 14:14-19 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Lk 21:5-11
- Wednesday: Rv 15:1-4 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 7-8, 9 [Rev 15:3b] / Lk 21:12-19
- Thursday: Rv 18:1-2, 21-23; 19:1-3, 9a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5 [Rev 19:9a] / Lk 21:20-28
- Friday: Rv 20:1-4, 11—21:2 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a [Rev 21:3b] / Lk 21:29-33
- Saturday: Rv 22:1-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 3-5, 6-7ab [1 Cor 16:22b] / Lk 21:34-36
- Next Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19  / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
- Reverend Michael J. Bazan, Pastor
- Father Edwin Seh, Parochial Vicar/Director of Religious Education
- Deacon Gerald J. Moore, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Alfred Caporaletti, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Tim Slayter, Permanent Deacon
- Carol Weyel, Business Manager
- Arden Blair, Office Manager/Liaison Child Protection
- Anna Schroeder, Director of Music and Liturgy
- Alex Blair, Facilities Manager/ IT
- Katie Snead, Administrative Assistant
- Suzannah Evans, Communications Director
- Brenda Cunningham, Administrative Assistant for Faith Formation
- Dianne Anderson, Coordinator of Outreach Ministry/ Youth Ministry
A Prayer to Jesus for Healing and Guidance
From Our Bishop
Pastoral Letter of Most Rev. Michael F. Burbidge, Bishop of Arlington
Diocese of Arlington Child Protection
The Office of Child Protection and Victim Assistance provides opportunities to report abuse, heal from abuse, and find support. If you have questions, are looking for help from someone abusive and would like support, please visit our website at: https://www.arlingtondiocese.
Around the Diocese
Uplift Arlington | October 28, 7:30 PM
Join Bishop Burbidge at 7:30 pm on October 28th in prayer during a holy hour at the Cathedral of St. Thomas More and Via Livestream. During this evening with our Lord, we will pray for increased peace in our nation and communities.
St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School
Now accepting applications! Tuition Assistance is available - click HERE to learn more.
Mass Intentions 2021
We will open the Mass Intentions Book for next year at the end of November. We are trying to fill the weekday Masses before people take all the weekend Masses for next year.