Click Here: Parish Registration Form
Click on the dates below to view each bulletin:
- Reverend Michael J. Bazan, Pastor
- Deacon Gerald J. Moore, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Alfred Caporaletti, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Tim Slayter, Permanent Deacon
- Carol Weyel, Business Manager
- Arden Blair, Office Manager/Liaison Child Protection
- Anna Schroeder, Director of Music and Liturgy
- Dianne Anderson, Coordinator of Outreach Ministry/ Youth Ministry
- Alex Blair, Facilities Manager/ IT
- Katie Snead, Administrative Assistant
- Patty Keicer, Receptionist
- Anne Cashdollar, Director of Faith Formation and Sacraments Coordinator
- Brenda Cunningham, Administrative Assistant for Faith Formation
Snow Policy 2018-2019
SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH SNOW POLICY: SACRAMENTAL CLASSES
RCIA/RCIC AND YOUTH MINISTRY
When Prince William County Schools are closed or after-school activities are canceled due to inclement weather, ALL Religious Education classes will be canceled.
When the Prince William County Government is closed due to inclement weather, Daily Mass will be canceled
and Sacred Heart Church/Chapel will be closed. When there is snow or ice on the ground, Mass will be held at the church. The Priest will fulfill the Mass and any intentions at the rectory. All group activities and meetings scheduled for the day will be canceled. Please remember the main concern of our Pastor is the safety of our Parishioners.
Food Pantry will be canceled on Saturday morning if Prince William County Government was closed on Friday.
Policy for church December 1, 2017
7:30 AM (There is no music at this Mass)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday | 9:00 AM
Daily Mass will be celebrated at the Chapel (During Lent and Advent, all Masses are celebrated in the Church).
Wednesday | 9:00 AM
(Celebrated in the Church followed by Adoration)
The Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Wednesday | 7-8 PM
Saturday | 3:30-4:30 PM
Friday | 9 AM -5 PM
Sunday | 8 AM -2 PM
(Closed weekdays 12 PM -1 PM for staff lunch)
Recent Parish Events
Users of this website should have no expectation of privacy. The opinions expressed are those of the author/commenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Catholic Diocese of Arlington or its entities.