Click Here: Parish Registration Form
Click on the dates below to view each bulletin:
- Lent had begun and therefore so has the annual The Light Is On campaign.
-The funeral for James Irving Purnell will be held April 27th at 11:00 am. There will be a visitation/pictures present from 9:30-11:00 in St. Mary's Room before the funeral. A reception will follow the funeral, downstairs in the Parish Hall.
OFFICE HOURS PALM SUNDAY TO EASTER MONDAY
Palm Sunday………………..……….8am–2 pm
Monday, April 15th………..……….9am–9pm
Tuesday, April 16th……….…..……9am–6pm
Wednesday, April 17th……..…….9am–6pm
Thursday, April 18th…………….….9am–6pm
Friday, April 19th…………....OFFICE CLOSED
Saturday, April 20th………..OFFICE CLOSED
Sunday, April 21st…………..OFFICE CLOSED
Monday, April 22nd…………OFFICE CLOSED
All Masses will be held in the main Church during Lent.
During any inclement weather, Mass will always be held at the Church.
For additional information, please visit Sacred Heart's Official Facebook Page.
- Reverend Michael J. Bazan, Pastor
- Deacon Gerald J. Moore, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Alfred Caporaletti, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Tim Slayter, Permanent Deacon
- Carol Weyel, Business Manager
- Arden Blair, Office Manager/Liaison Child Protection
- Anna Schroeder, Director of Music and Liturgy
- Dianne Anderson, Coordinator of Outreach Ministry/ Youth Ministry
- Alex Blair, Facilities Manager/ IT
- Katie Snead, Administrative Assistant
- Patty Keicer, Receptionist
- Anne Cashdollar, Director of Faith Formation and Sacraments Coordinator
- Brenda Cunningham, Administrative Assistant for Faith Formation
Snow Policy 2018-2019
SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH SNOW POLICY: SACRAMENTAL CLASSES
RCIA/RCIC AND YOUTH MINISTRY
When Prince William County Schools are closed or after-school activities are canceled due to inclement weather, ALL Religious Education classes will be canceled.
When the Prince William County Government is closed due to inclement weather, Daily Mass will be canceled
and Sacred Heart Church/Chapel will be closed. When there is snow or ice on the ground, Mass will be held at the church. The Priest will fulfill the Mass and any intentions at the rectory. All group activities and meetings scheduled for the day will be canceled. Please remember the main concern of our Pastor is the safety of our Parishioners.
Food Pantry will be canceled on Saturday morning if Prince William County Government was closed on Friday.
Policy for church December 1, 2017
7:30 AM (There is no music at this Mass)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday | 9:00 AM
Daily Mass will be celebrated at the Chapel (During Lent and Advent, all Masses are celebrated in the Church).
Wednesday | 9:00 AM
(Celebrated in the Church followed by Adoration)
The Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Wednesday | 7-8 PM
Saturday | 3:30-4:30 PM
Friday | 9 AM -5 PM
Sunday | 8 AM -2 PM
(Closed weekdays 12 PM -1 PM for staff lunch)
Recent Parish Events
Users of this website should have no expectation of privacy. The opinions expressed are those of the author/commenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Catholic Diocese of Arlington or its entities.