Live Stream Mass
The weekend mass will be streamed ON YOUTUBE <- Click the link to open the page. The stream will be live for a 5 PM mass as well as recorded for those who want to watch it on Sunday.
A Daily Reflection:
Saturday | 5:00 PM - Streamed on YouTube
Sunday | 7:45, 9:45, 11:45 AM
Daily Mass - In The Church
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM
3:30 - 4:30 Saturday
Anyone 10 and under does not have to wear a mask. For everyone's protection, in compliance with Government Mandate, please wear face protection when entering Sacred Heart's facilities.
Friday | 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
(Closed weekdays 12 PM -1 PM for staff lunch)
Sunday | 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
If you are new to Parish Giving and want to see a tutorial on how to sign up go to this Youtube Video.
Readings for the week of October 18, 2020
- Sunday: Is 45:1, 4-6 / Ps 96:1, 3, 4-5, 7-8, 9-10 [7b] / 1 Thes 1:1-5b / Mt 22:15-21
- Monday: Eph 2:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4ab, 4c-5 [3b] / Lk 12:13-21
- Tuesday: Eph 2:12-22 / Ps 85:9ab-10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9] / Lk 12:35-38
- Wednesday: Eph 3:2-12 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [cf. 3] / Lk 12:39-48
- Thursday: Eph 3:14-21 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 11-12, 18-19 [5b] / Lk 12:49-53
- Friday: Eph 4:1-6 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 12:54-59
- Saturday: Eph 4:7-16 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5  / Lk 13:1-9
- Next Sunday: Ex 22:20-26 / Ps 18:2-3, 3-4, 47, 51  / 1 Thes 1:5c-10 / Mt 22:34-40
- Reverend Michael J. Bazan, Pastor
- Father Edwin Seh, Parochial Vicar/Director of Religious Education
- Deacon Gerald J. Moore, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Alfred Caporaletti, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Tim Slayter, Permanent Deacon
- Carol Weyel, Business Manager
- Arden Blair, Office Manager/Liaison Child Protection
- Anna Schroeder, Director of Music and Liturgy
- Dianne Anderson, Coordinator of Outreach Ministry/ Youth Ministry
- Alex Blair, Facilities Manager/ IT
- Suzannah Evans, Communications Director
- Katie Snead, Administrative Assistant
- Brenda Cunningham, Administrative Assistant for Faith Formation
- Patty Keicer, Receptionist
A Prayer to Jesus for Healing and Guidance
From Our Bishop
Pastoral Letter of Most Rev. Michael F. Burbidge, Bishop of Arlington
Diocese of Arlington Child Protection
The Office of Child Protection and Victim Assistance provides opportunities to report abuse, heal from abuse, and find support. If you have questions, are looking for help from someone abusive and would like support, please visit our website at: https://www.arlingtondiocese.
Around the Diocese
Uplift Arlington | October 28, 7:30 PM
Join Bishop Burbidge at 7:30 pm on October 28th in prayer during a holy hour at the Cathedral of St. Thomas More and Via Livestream. During this evening with our Lord, we will pray for increased peace in our nation and communities.
St. Thomas Aquinas Regional School
Now accepting applications! Tuition Assistance is available - click HERE to learn more.
Mass Intentions 2021
We will open the Mass Intentions Book for next year at the end of November. We are trying to fill the weekday Masses before people take all the weekend Masses for next year.