Daily Mass will resume on Monday, June 1st in the Church at 9 AM.
Confessions are by appointment and 4-4:30 Saturday.
UPDATE: The Offices hours are 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM Monday - Thursday, 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM Friday, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM on Sunday
All are welcome to view the beauty and transcendence of our diocesan ordination ceremonies this year. These events are closed to the public this year due to COVID-19 occupancy restrictions, but they will be livestreamed. On June 6, Bishop Burbidge will ordain Deacons Guillermo José González Cordova, Peter Michael McShurley, Joseph Francis Moschetto, Charles Christopher Pavlick and James Francis Waalkes to the Priesthood, and on June 13 he will ordain Jonathan Robert Fioramonti, John Paul Joseph Heisler, Jonathan Michael Smith and Joseph Bayne Townsend to the transitional diaconate. Both events will be at 11:00 a.m. Tune in to www.ArlingtonDiocese.org for the latest information, or the Arlington Diocese YouTube Channel to watch the ceremonies.
If you can, please keep up with contributions. For those wishing to move over to online giving until normal activity resumes go to http://giving.shcva.org with your Envelope number to sign up. You may also mail in checks if you prefer.
Offertory and Tax Deduction Changes for all Taxpayers
The ongoing support of parish offertory is so important in meeting our parish expenses. All taxpayers for 2020 may take an "above-the-line" deduction for up to $300 in cash donations. If you itemize, you may deduct up to the entire amount of your adjusted gross income (AGI) for cash gifts in 2020, without reference to the 60 percent limitation that would otherwise apply.
More information can be found at the following website: https://arlingtondiocese.plannedgiving.org/cares-act
A Daily Reflection:
Reintegration & Mass
A message from Bishop Burbidge
The weekend mass will be streamed ON YOUTUBE <- Click the link to open the page. The stream will be live for a 5 PM mass as well as recorded for those who want to watch it on Sunday.
The Food Pantry is still open so if you can donate food items they are greatly appreciated.
Food Pantry Most Needed: Fruit, Vegetables, Jelly
Food Pantry Wish List: Beans, Cereal, Canned meats, Canned Pasta, Canned veggies, Canned Fruit, Canned Soup, Cream Soup, Stew, Helpers, Instant Potatoes, Chili, Mac & Cheese, Manwich, Misc Dressings, Mixes, Pasta & Sauces, Powdered Milk, Desert Mixes, Ramen, Rice, Cleaning products, Personal care items.
Saturday | 5:00 PM
Streamed on YouTube
Sunday | 8:00 AM, 11:00 AM
4 - 4:30 Saturday
Happy Anniversary of Ordination to Father Mike and Deacon Gerry!
Please Do NOT turn in your rice bowls until further notice
**FAITH FORMATION - Classes and SPRED is CANCELLED until further notice.
**RCIA has been CANCELLED until further notice.
Churches Near Me: Churches Close To Me
⚠️⚠️⚠️PLEASE BE AWARE OF A PHISHING SCAM GOING AROUND THE DIOCESE
Please ignore any emails or texts that comes to you from our pastor with a vague request for “financial help” or to “buy cards” of any sort (i.e. store cards, steam cards, etc). They may say this is for cancer patients, etc….This is a scam. If you are contacted, please verify any information by calling the office first, at 703-590-0030. ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Parish Announcements will be shared here. For more information, check out this week's bulletin.
If you are new to Parish Giving and want to see a tutorial on how to sign up go to this Youtube Video.
Diocese of Arlington Child Protection
The Office of Child Protection and Victim Assistance provides opportunities to report abuse, heal from abuse, and find support. If you have questions, are looking for help from someone abusive and would like support, please visit our website at: https://www.arlingtondiocese.
Around the Diocese
A Prayer to Jesus for Healing and Guidance
Friday | 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
(Closed weekdays 12 PM -1 PM for staff lunch)
Sunday | 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Reverend Michael J. Bazan, Pastor
- Father Edwin Seh, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Gerald J. Moore, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Alfred Caporaletti, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Tim Slayter, Permanent Deacon
- Carol Weyel, Business Manager
- Arden Blair, Office Manager/Liaison Child Protection
- Anna Schroeder, Director of Music and Liturgy
- Dianne Anderson, Coordinator of Outreach Ministry/ Youth Ministry
- Alex Blair, Facilities Manager/ IT
- Katie Snead, Administrative Assistant
- Patty Keicer, Receptionist
- Anne Cashdollar, Director of Faith Formation and Sacraments Coordinator
- Brenda Cunningham, Administrative Assistant for Faith Formation
From Our Bishop
Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: 2 Pt 3:12-15a, 17-18 / Ps 90:2, 3-4, 10, 14 and 16  / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-3, 6-12 / Ps 123:1b-2ab, 2cdef [1b] / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: 2 Tm 2:8-15 / Ps 4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14  / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: 2 Tm 3:10-17 / Ps 119:157, 160, 161, 165, 166, 168 [165a] / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: 2 Tm 4:1-8 / Ps 71:8-9, 14-15ab, 16-17, 22 [cf. 15ab] / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18